28/06/2012
half-time decay
one might think that the constant pain
should dull the heart. not mine.
it ebbs and flows. here and now:
half-time - I can peer out again
through the window pain
or perhaps the pane is gone for good
to end this hurtful cycle and
decay quietly into my half-life
I wonder what's out there
take a handful of seeds,
a mouthful of dirt,
lie down and become a garden
(Echolyn)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
CANEÇAS
Superheated air streams in Through the driver-side window as I burn the car Across the blistering heat, exhuming Ian Curtis's Pompeian ...
-
all conveivable tomorrows burn their bright spears into right now right here how to disentangle love and hopes?
-
single pidgeon in the distance of boundless grey suburban skies. sombreness dememoritised
-
erratic echoes of a swallow's cries faint and shrill, lost midget amid the persian blue vault of turquoise and gentian tiles, pool...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário