20/04/2012
so how does it feel to be on your own?
my essence
has been distilled now:
all I feel is her.
just that she is no more.
I know it’s profoundly wrong,
but my soul has set
its own course
into the heart of the sun.
words alone
won't change this any longer.
so in the end,
one is nothing now,
and the others
have been crushed
in their own ways.
at the end of the spiral
there's nothing.
words alone
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
CANEÇAS
Superheated air streams in Through the driver-side window as I burn the car Across the blistering heat, exhuming Ian Curtis's Pompeian ...
-
erratic echoes of a swallow's cries faint and shrill, lost midget amid the persian blue vault of turquoise and gentian tiles, pool...
-
single pidgeon in the distance of boundless grey suburban skies. sombreness dememoritised
-
go and ride a thousand days, my clear-eyed messengers, scour all points of the compass and find me a glimpse of iridescence for shining...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário