03/08/2012
introverse
I’ve exhausted the words that I
write on your mirror,
and shrivel away into dry brown hide
within my house which is my tomb
under the roaring sun
and the harsh horizons.
when the full moon floods
the barren badlands
I shall retreat at last
into my cold sarcophagus,
in stasis suspended for
another thousand years,
till the water inverts its song
and finds me
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
CANEÇAS
Superheated air streams in Through the driver-side window as I burn the car Across the blistering heat, exhuming Ian Curtis's Pompeian ...
-
single pidgeon in the distance of boundless grey suburban skies. sombreness dememoritised
-
erratic echoes of a swallow's cries faint and shrill, lost midget amid the persian blue vault of turquoise and gentian tiles, pool...
-
all conveivable tomorrows burn their bright spears into right now right here how to disentangle love and hopes?
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário