20/06/2012
cancer excised
yesterday
the black curtain rose
after a handful of words -
'successfully excised'
I am clean I am blessed
for I will live a little longer
so the time has come
for the heart to set off
on its long journey of healing
and learn to rejoice in
the soothing solitude
underneath the lemon tree
that is mine now
today
I bade you farewell
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
CANEÇAS
Superheated air streams in Through the driver-side window as I burn the car Across the blistering heat, exhuming Ian Curtis's Pompeian ...
-
single pidgeon in the distance of boundless grey suburban skies. sombreness dememoritised
-
all conveivable tomorrows burn their bright spears into right now right here how to disentangle love and hopes?
-
erratic echoes of a swallow's cries faint and shrill, lost midget amid the persian blue vault of turquoise and gentian tiles, pool...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário